If you ever genuinely liked any of my work, this one’s for you!
Someone has been kind enough to drop me a nomination for the Liebster Award and wished that I pass forward the kindness. Now that’s what appealed to me — kindness!
This is my first time with something like this. So I start by stating the “rules.” But I being the person I am, let’s see till when can I play by them…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy.
- Make upto 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Outosego, thank you so much for being the wonderful and talented person that you always come across as. Be it in the form of your own posts or giving likes, comments or reblog, you surely have added a little sunshine in a girl’s life. Here’s the link to your website: https://outosego.com/
Eleven facts about me:
- I am a struggling author.
- I’m more of a seaside person than a hills one.
- I’m pretty hygiene-conscious, to the point of becoming irritating to they who have to bear with me.
- I can listen to soundtracks for hours. As much as I love words, yet I don’t think they are always needed. Ironical, I know!
- I love flowers. All kinds. Size, colour, shape, fragrance — no bar.
- Dressing up is fun.
- I don’t have a sweet tooth. Yeah, maybe, once in a while, I crave a little sweet something. But not much.
- Pink is my favourite colour. Cliched, I know! But not everyone writes a whole post about it. Well, I did! https://miawinhertt.wordpress.com/2018/10/06/paint-me-pink/
- I was a big Game of Thrones fan, till they killed Dany. I was sad for days later.
- I don’t like people who belittle others to look better.
- I love Disney movies.
Answering Outosego’s questions:
- If I ask you to go back in time, to remember the very first image of yours in life, how old do you think you are?
About two and a half, with my grandfather.
- Have you ever thought of yourself separated from this life?
Not really. I believe this life is all we have. So I’d rather make something of it. Something good.
- What do you think of death?
A mystery. For is it really “the end” or not? We don’t know till we get there. But would we be able to tell anyone else?
- Do you suspect that we might be something more than flesh and bones?
Of course, we are more than flesh and bones! The soul is the main deal.
- How often does it happen to experience the so-called deja vu?
Sometimes. Like very rarely.
- Are you scared of the dreams?
No! My dreams are what keep me going.
- Have you ever thought that we, the creatures of this planet, might be the result of an experiment?
Now that’s an interesting way to look at it! My outlook is that the coulda, woulda, shoulda will always be there. Why not enjoy what we have right in front of us? This moment!
- What is your relationship with the time?
The different facets of any relationship change with time. But the core of it always remains the same.
- Are you lucky?
I used to think so. But then I realized that they who say, “We make our own luck” are no fools. Luck needs work.
- Are you happy?
Hmmm… This is the question I saw first as I skimmed through the post. My answer is that I know I can do better.
- What bothers you mostly?
There’s nothing more unsettling for any author than an unpublished manuscript.
Now this is where I draw the line for the rules. For there is no way under heaven that I choose only eleven bloggers that I admire. As I truly admire so many more. As I am grateful to so many others for reading my work.
Even if I try naming a few, so many rush to mind. Ashwarya Shah, Luna, Keith (3bones), Mathav, Priya Varshney, Doree, Nature Snaps, Equinox, Alchemist, Travellothoner, Dave (Phlobography), Marie (L’atmospherique), Brent, Pensieve, R. Thomas, Louis, David Redpath, Melody Chen, Lucid Being, Cailin Conroy, Ashwini B, mtaggartwriter, in mind and out, Tony Bologna, the list goes on and on. There’s no way that I can put them all down.
Plus, what about all those new discoveries I make every day? So many are so good! So much that I can’t choose. Won’t choose.
I guess hereby ends my run in the contention. But I’m okay with that. So long, so fun! A big thanks to Outosego once again for his generosity!!